No Happy Cows is packed full of useful information. It is a book that can help to change the world. When you tell your friends, family and community about it, you’ll be making a difference in their lives, too. You can send them a link with information about the book. Please find below a sample email message, as well as possible Tweets and Facebook posts you can use to share this potent tool. Please copy and paste any of this you find useful.
Yours for healthy people and a healthy planet,
— The Johnrobbins.info team
Sample Email to Share with Friends (You can just copy the below and paste it into an email body)
John Robbins could have inherited the Baskin-Robbins empire. But he walked away. He simply didn’t want to devote his life to selling ice cream. He thought it was making people fat and sick. Over the last 25 years, his books about healthy eating and healthy living have sold millions of copies and been translated into more than 30 languages.
John Robbins just released a provocative new book: No Happy Cows: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Food Revolution, that shares cutting edge disease-beating, health-activating, age-reversing information, and tools to make a difference in the world. I thought you would want to know about it.
No Happy Cows offers answers to explosive questions like:
- Are Factory Farms becoming biological weapons factories?
- Chocolate turns out to have startling health benefits. What’s the scoop?
- Should junk food marketing to kids be banned?
- Bitter beans: Why does fair trade coffee matter so much?
- Recent reports say soy is toxic. Is it true? What’s the real story?
- What’s the truth about Vitaminwater? Is it a healthy alternative, or a deceptively marketed bottle of junk food?
- Fast food is cheap, convenient, and tasty. And you already know eating it can lead to obesity and higher rates of heart disease. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. What are the real costs?
- There’s a good chance you consume foods every day that contain genetically modified organisms. They may be in your pantry right now. What are they, and why does it matter?
- What’s the skinny on grassfed beef? Is it really healthier and more sustainable?
- You may have seen some videos on how factory farms treat livestock. You may have seen how unclean, unsafe and inhumane the conditions are… But do you know how it directly affects your health and life?
- If you care about global warming, chew on this: Cows impact our climate more than cars. What’s the most climate-friendly diet?
- Certain food policies are politically possible and would make a huge difference. What are they?
- How can you be a positive influence on others – and not a self-righteous nag?
Possible Tweets and Facebook Posts
Challenging big ag and offering empowering solutions: A new book from John Robbins tells it like it is. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
John Robbins’ provocative new book: No Happy Cows: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Food Revolution https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
New from John Robbins: cutting edge disease-beating, health-activating, info, & tools to make a difference. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
John Robbins’ new book exposes factory farms, GMOs, slavery chocolate, and Vitaminwater – and gives solutions. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
Are factory farms becoming biological weapons factories? Find out that and much more in John Robbins’ new book. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
What’s so healthy about chocolate? Find out that and much more in John Robbins’ new book. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
Is soy a miracle food, or a toxin? Find out that and much more in John Robbins’ new book. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
What’s the skinny on grassfed beef? Find out that and much more in John Robbins’ new book. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book
Most of us eat GMOs daily. Find out why that’s alarming, what you can do, & far more in John Robbins’ new book. https://www.johnrobbins.info/book